Friday, November 9, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to Mis-Spelled sports. This is a blog site (gag me) about, what else, sports and all that goes with them. My name is Nick, I work at a non sports Dallas Radio Station, and a sports company that broadcasts High School Sports here in the Dallas area. There are a few things about this site that you should know.

First, I spell at a third grade level. I don't know why, maybe my teachers never taught me how to spell, or maybe I was too worried about breaking down the 3-4 defence as a child instead of paying attention to why it is I comes before E.

B-I hope to have as many "guests" blogs on here as I can. If you want to say something, let me know, if its good, you may get a post. Wow, I sound like a really shitty douche here don't I?

and 4 - While sports is my first love, other than that red headed girl i can't talk to because I'm too scared, This site will be all sports that interest me, including movies, music, chicks, and booze. I know, what a novel idea.

So welcome to mis-spelled sports. If you reading this, you are either a good friend, or really really bored. So there you go.

-Big Nick

No comments: